bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,382 Nov 8, 2025 #782 Lol we are sooo easy to scheme against... doesn't matter if you have no talent either...jfc
BS85 Letting it Rip Premium Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 16,163 Nov 8, 2025 #783 Team looks like they've given up
Shooter McGavin I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast Joined Dec 4, 2015 Messages 28,802 Nov 8, 2025 #784 Trader doesn’t care and it’s obvious but leave it to this idiot of a HC to keep him dressed
CBurrr93 Sophomore Premium Joined Aug 5, 2014 Messages 5,853 Nov 8, 2025 #786 Can’t even get a clean punt off hahaha do we practice?
RickySpanish Sophomore Premium Joined Aug 15, 2024 Messages 946 Nov 8, 2025 #787 Struggling with the worst Syracuse team in years
jmw05g Recruit Joined Aug 12, 2015 Messages 201 Nov 8, 2025 #788 No PI. Then a Miami penalty... Imagine that.
redcane Freshman Joined Jan 30, 2013 Messages 1,449 Nov 8, 2025 #789 Nobody quits on a season better than the Canes.
Applecane Recruit Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 1,648 Nov 8, 2025 #792 This is hard to watch...
Brains Dennis Erickson Scholarship Fund Maude Joined Sep 5, 2018 Messages 21,228 Nov 8, 2025 #793 What are we even trying to do on offense?
ewcanes All ACC Joined Oct 27, 2018 Messages 6,228 Nov 8, 2025 #794 I’m not sure Trader can run routes…
Caneillac Recruit Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 667 Nov 8, 2025 #795 Messiah Trader is just a lazy football player. ZERO burst in or out of the breaks.
Unsider All ACC Premium Joined Jan 19, 2014 Messages 8,564 Nov 8, 2025 #796 We sure it was “let it rip” and not let it R.I.P.?
RozayCane DelrayZoe🇭🇹 Joined Sep 9, 2013 Messages 10,499 Nov 8, 2025 #797 I mean ACC refs prove every week I have no clue what a pass interference is
Empirical Cane We are what we repeatedly do. Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 47,912 Nov 8, 2025 #798 Gru said: Why are we 4 wide with Bauman Click to expand... Because we love the misery.
Suhrthing Stable Genius Joined Sep 17, 2016 Messages 24,206 Nov 8, 2025 #799 DB got there too early I thought.