Miami vs Rutgers

caneman73

Redshirt Freshman
I was just wondering since it seems that we open with these guys every season did we sign some long term contract with them and if so for how long?

Advertisement
I was just wondering since it seems that we open with these guys every season did we sign some long term contract with them and if so for how long?
What is the issue? They are a Big 10 team. Northeast teams always look to Florida spring training games. You should be more concerned that a mid week game this year is with my alma mater Lafayette, an FCS school in the Patriot League with about 2400 students, roughly half men.

EC5B863C-3D7F-491C-9E03-C0FA81049821.jpeg

What is the issue? They are a Big 10 team. Northeast teams always look to Florida spring training games. You should be more concerned that a mid week game this year is with my alma mater Lafayette, an FCS school in the Patriot League with about 2400 students, roughly half men.
Okay 1st off don't have an issue with it it so settle down. I was just curious if someone knew if it was a long term contract and if so for how long? that is all. I forgot thanks to some on here you cant ask a legit question

Okay 1st off don't have an issue with it it so settle down. I was just curious if someone knew if it was a long term contract and if so for how long? that is all. I forgot thanks to some on here you cant ask a legit question
You have been around long enough to know most porsters ask leading questions. We wouldn,t want those guys spending February in New Jersey.

Advertisement
It's just been kind of a tradition. I sit next to the third base dugout and have enjoyed the fans and parents from Rutgers.

You have been around long enough to know most porsters ask leading questions. We wouldn,t want those guys spending February in New Jersey.
Boss i get it all the Northern Schools come down for the Spring Break tour. If you don't know the answer let it go if you do i'd be happy to hear it

It's just been kind of a tradition. I sit next to the third base dugout and have enjoyed the fans and parents from Rutgers.
Agree been several times have always been a great group to interact with

With how tough the ACC is, we have a very difficult schedule this year. It'll easily be top 20., probably top-15. And every school in the country plays some easy midweek games. We only have midweek 1 game that you can say is definitely vs a sub-150 RPI team. Not many other schools can say that

Advertisement
Seriously doubt it's a long-term contract so much as a relatively short one (a few years) that gets renewed regularly because it works for both parties.

I think we were playing Rutgers to start the season going back to when I was a student 15 years ago.

Advertisement

There are no FCS programs in baseball. The first hint should have been that the 'F' in FCS stands for 'Football'. Lafayette is a full-fledged D1 baseball program.

Advertisement
Back