Miami vs Rutgers.. Check this out..

Advertisement
And I thought the headline would be the stupidest part of that article. It’s like we never signed Johnson and Mack. The losses of Mike Robinson and “Mike Stowell” are big though. Can’t underestimate that.

Cam needs to get the standards up over there.

And I thought the headline would be the stupidest part of that article. It’s like we never signed Johnson and Mack. The losses of Mike Robinson and “Mike Stowell” are big though. Can’t underestimate that.

Not to mention Miles Wilson. It's like no one gives a **** about the kid. He could be really good. And Johnson is a stud and Mack could be good too and I hope he gets to play this season. We should easily beat Rutgers.

Substance aside, did a 9th grader write that? What kind of website would publish that garbage?

Advertisement

Wow thanks for saving me from reading that haha. Clearly written by someone who knows nothing about our program. Gonna guess it was written by jagr or austincane.

This article is garbage. Just terribly written. What’s with these Canes websites (including this one) hiring high schoolers who cannot write?

“So, what are the chances or Rutgers beating Miami in 2018? Well from statistics last year, possibly.”

“At the time, the Canes were on a two-game losing streak coming the game, while Rutgers was undefeated. However, if it wasn't for then-freshman Dejaun Huell (a familiar name as of lately) who contributed 14 points and 7 rebounds within his 25 minutes of play, no one would have predicted the outcome.”

“What many of us could say would be an easy game can end up being an embarrassing upset that could fall into place with huge upsets in The U's history as a whole.”

Glad I wasn't the only one who had issues with this article. Miami should beat Rutgers by 10 or more. We lost some good players but replaced them with guys who can play. We may be better next year. This guys hilarious.

Advertisement
No mention of Johnson, Wilson, Gak, or Mack. But he's sure to put a couple of walk-ons as major losses

Wow that article was pure trash. State of the U is just terrible in general so I'm not surprised

This article is garbage. Just terribly written. What’s with these Canes websites (including this one) hiring high schoolers who cannot write?

“So, what are the chances or Rutgers beating Miami in 2018? Well from statistics last year, possibly.”

“At the time, the Canes were on a two-game losing streak coming the game, while Rutgers was undefeated. However, if it wasn't for then-freshman Dejaun Huell (a familiar name as of lately) who contributed 14 points and 7 rebounds within his 25 minutes of play, no one would have predicted the outcome.”

“What many of us could say would be an easy game can end up being an embarrassing upset that could fall into place with huge upsets in The U's history as a whole.”
Sounds like that was written by Borat. Very nice!

Advertisement
Back