Miami vs Pittsburgh (3-9-21) at 2 pm on ACCN

Advertisement
How many losing seasons do you need to have before you make a change?
I don't make the decisions. I am just telling you what reality is. Tell me who the new coach is before I tell you if I would make the change. BTW no coach can win with the number of injuries the team has had the past two seasons.

I don't make the decisions. I am just telling you what reality is. Tell me who the new coach is before I tell you if I would make the change. BTW no coach can win with the number of injuries the team has had the past two seasons.

Injuries are a factor, however, the coach needs to realize the injuries over the past three years are more than just "bad luck."
The coach needs to be able to realize there is an issue with his strength and conditioning program then make an adjustment.
Like the FBI investigation, it is not the issue that is the problem but how you respond to the issue that creates a bigger problem.

Actually, Stan Johnson took the Loyola Marymount job as his first coaching job. He played with 7 guys for most of the season due to injuries.
They were picked to finish 10th in the preseason in the WCC but they finished 3rd with a 13-9 record with a bunch of kids he did not recruit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back