Canestomp They found us out--shut it down. Joined Jul 30, 2019 Messages 8,585 Dec 31, 2025 #2,021 I would go for it. Trust the defense.
Numb Nuts All American Premium Joined Aug 1, 2020 Messages 12,625 Dec 31, 2025 #2,024 I’m sorry but I hate that call
WesternMDCane Recruit Premium Joined Feb 6, 2018 Messages 2,304 Dec 31, 2025 #2,026 Don’t like that call
W WndyCityCane Recruit Joined Sep 29, 2017 Messages 3,418 Dec 31, 2025 #2,027 Running up the middle ain’t gonna.cut it.
Canestomp They found us out--shut it down. Joined Jul 30, 2019 Messages 8,585 Dec 31, 2025 #2,028 Excellent!
bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,388 Dec 31, 2025 #2,029 First play call I'm not a fan of
Cajuncane Senior Premium Joined Apr 22, 2017 Messages 23,436 Dec 31, 2025 #2,032 OSU is strong in one spot and we keep running into it
N nycane All-ACC Premium Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 21,537 Dec 31, 2025 #2,037 Toney stays breaking ankles
Xio 宇宙 Joined Jan 13, 2019 Messages 2,445 Dec 31, 2025 #2,039 Great timing play, beck is surgical so far