OldhamA Senior Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 19,520 Dec 31, 2025 #441 I know Fletcher was great last week, but I hope we don't act like he's a bellcow back and we spread the snaps around today.
I know Fletcher was great last week, but I hope we don't act like he's a bellcow back and we spread the snaps around today.
Canestomp They found us out--shut it down. Joined Jul 30, 2019 Messages 8,585 Dec 31, 2025 #444 Daniels! Going to have a big game.
Distructobot3000 Senior Joined Jan 1, 2013 Messages 8,044 Dec 31, 2025 #445 Beck costing us easy yards
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,587 Dec 31, 2025 #448 That's a ******* dart. **** yeah carson
P plrwkyes Freshman Joined Apr 1, 2017 Messages 1,531 Dec 31, 2025 #452 I see the vision w/ the checkdowns, maybe get brown in the game
Canestomp They found us out--shut it down. Joined Jul 30, 2019 Messages 8,585 Dec 31, 2025 #454 First Casualty.
N NC_Canes_11 Heisman Winner Joined Jul 5, 2017 Messages 29,631 Dec 31, 2025 #457 That’s a dart. Now get hot Carson.
go_canes_17 Sophomore Joined Aug 21, 2018 Messages 1,312 Dec 31, 2025 #459 HUGE 3RD DOWN COMVERSION A DART BY BECK
DrNovaCane Recruit Premium Joined Apr 15, 2017 Messages 1,887 Dec 31, 2025 #460 We gotta make the plays when they’re there… Can’t give away plays against OSU…