Miami vs ND

Advertisement
Advertisement
Terrible shot and decision at the end of the half by Brown but other than that great half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Basically to quickly recap. We were in control most of the game. With 4 minutes to go, ND went on a run.

With 1:30 to go, Adams tried to give ND the game by throwing a breakaway bomb pass instead of just getting the ball in bounds. Pass is picked off and ND nails a 3 to cut it to one.

Then Rion says I got this and makes all his FT to preserve the win.

10/10 FT in the second half.

Advertisement
13-13 with 5 games left. I'd settle for a .500 record with this team and the opportunity to **** **** up in the ACC tourney.

1. Beating Notre Dame and FSU in back to back weeks is fun (who cares if it's basketball)
2. Beating Notre Dame is fun (who cares if its basketball)
3. Garrius Adams goes from having a good game, to being Garrius Adams
4. Where did the FT shooting come from?
5. Bring on Canada (oops, wrong sport, wrong thread, wrong board...Dan's avatar threw me off)
6. We're winning ACC games with this ******* lineup....Swoope, ROK, Lecomte, Brown, Adams
7. Coach L
8. Next year we dance
9. Haith's dumbass only won 4 ACC games twice with more talented and deeper teams
10. **** Notre Dame

1. Beating Notre Dame and FSU in back to back weeks is fun (who cares if it's basketball)
5. Bring on Canada (oops, wrong sport, wrong thread, wrong board...Dan's avatar threw me off)
6. We're winning ACC games with this ******* lineup....Swoope, ROK, Lecomte, Brown, Adams
7. Coach L
8. Next year we dance
9. Haith's dumbass only won 4 ACC games twice with more talented and deeper teams
10. **** Notre Dame

I like where your mind is at.

7. Coach L
8. Next year we dance
10. **** Notre Dame

I like where your mind is at.

He read Al's Book of spinning!!

Advertisement
Back