Miami vs ND game tickets next year

If you donate more, does that open up access to lower level? How much does a box cost?

Advertisement
They said the same thing for the Ohio State game up in that ****hole of a city and I had no problem getting my 2 tickets just being a regular hurricane club member. I assume we're getting a lot more tickets than we did for that game, so I'm not worried.

They said the same thing for the Ohio State game up in that ****hole of a city and I had no problem getting my 2 tickets just being a regular hurricane club member. I assume we're getting a lot more tickets than we did for that game, so I'm not worried.

^this

You guys complaining about donating $250 to Miami to have access to a premier game are some where between pathetic and embarassing. You are also the same people that live in miami gardens, dont go to games and complain about attendance.

You guys complaining about donating $250 to Miami to have access to a premier game are some where between pathetic and embarassing. You are also the same people that live in miami gardens, dont go to games and complain about attendance.

Thats harsh man, really harsh. True, but harsh!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back