Miami vs. LSU Watch ESPN SkyCam Version

MotoSniper

Palo Verde All-American
Xfinity Skycam - #8 Miami vs. #25 LSU (Football)

Fellas, check out the game on skycam, gives you a much better perspective regarding what Rosier is seeing from the defense on each given play. I've just watched half of the 1st quarter, and there are glaring deficiencies already.

- JT4 is streaking across the middle of the field and Rosier just throws the ball late forcing an acrobatic catch. If he tosses the rock a second early with anticipation, JT4 catches the rock and turns up field for a big gain.

- 2nd running play of the game, Homer takes the ball off tackle, St Louis is not engaged by the DE and his responsibility is to seal the MLB (White) inside. If he even gets a half shoulder pad on White, Homer takes that run for a huge gain, there was no one within 20 yards of him with the DBs still in a back peddle. Instead St Louis gives half *** effort and gets embarrassed by White.

- On the missed throw to Hightower in the 1st quarter to the end zone where Rosier needs to scramble to his left immediately to avoid White that is coming on a MLB blitz, Jahir Jones flat out lets White right in and instead turns to the DE that is already engaged by St Louis...Fücking horrible...

Advertisement
A lot of these mental mistakes you would expect in the first game. This is the price you pay for playing against a top team week 1 with an elite defense. However, I wouldn't have it any other way. Wish we played every 1st game against top competition. The team will be better for it. We should see huge improvements over the next few weeks. Unfortunately, the weak competition will make it difficult to determine how much the team actually improves. We won't really know anything until the FSU game and that might not even tell us much since FSU looks like absolute trash. There O-Line looked pathetic against VT. I know they will be up when they play us, but our D-Line is going eat all day against FSU.

I choose to look at the loss in a positive manner. We know what are weaknesses are. We will get better. With one loss, our backs are against the wall. I'm expecting this team to play with a chip and dominate every opponent on the schedule from here on out. I want the opposing team to know the game is over by the end of the 1st quarter!!! Let's see how things play out. All is not lost!!!

Last edited:
A lot of these mental mistakes you would expect in the first game. This is the price you pay for playing against a top team week 1 with an elite defense. However, I wouldn't have it any other way. Wish we played every game 1 against top competition. The team will be better for it. We should see huge improvements over the next few weeks. Unfortunately, the weak competition will make it difficult to determine how much the team actually improves. We won't really know anything until the FSU game and that might not even tell us much since FSU looks like absolute trash. There O-Line looked pathetic against VT. I know they will be up when they play us, but our D-Line is going eat all day against FSU.

I choose to look at the loss in a positive manner. We know what are weaknesses are. We will get better. With one loss, our backs are against the wall. I'm expecting this team to play with a chip and dominate every opponent on the schedule from here on out. I want the opposing team to know the game is over by the end of the 1st quarter!!! Let's see how things play out. All is not lost!!!
Take your neg and go back to YouTube. LSU is going 7-5 and is not a quality football team anymore. The sad part is if we had any consistent QB who just puts the ball where it’s needs to be place it would’ve been a 40-3 upper cut to LSU’s chin.

Richt said that acrobatic catch was JT4 fault because he ran the route too short and that Roshur made the right throw, you cant make this stuff up. Lol

We played ****** from whichever angle you watch it from. Sunday was depressing enough. Not trying to see that again.

Advertisement
A lot of these mental mistakes you would expect in the first game. This is the price you pay for playing against a top team week 1 with an elite defense. However, I wouldn't have it any other way. Wish we played every game 1 against top competition. The team will be better for it. We should see huge improvements over the next few weeks. Unfortunately, the weak competition will make it difficult to determine how much the team actually improves. We won't really know anything until the FSU game and that might not even tell us much since FSU looks like absolute trash. There O-Line looked pathetic against VT. I know they will be up when they play us, but our D-Line is going eat all day against FSU.

Mark, is that you?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, these aren't "mistakes" when it comes to protecting rosier

choc flat out let a defender fly right by him into rosier, they're done with him and they're about to be done with richt

Take your neg and go back to YouTube. LSU is going 7-5 and is not a quality football team anymore. The sad part is if we had any consistent QB who just puts the ball where it’s needs to be place it would’ve been a 40-3 upper cut to LSU’s chin.
Your delusional. There were a lot more problems than just Rosier.
1) Punting - LSU had 7 drives from their 42 or better.
2) Penalties- Killes our drives. Extended LSU's deives.
3) Run Bocking - Hit and miss. Mostly miss.
4) Pass protection Started good. Then spotty to bad.

Let's fix all the problems. Not just QB.

Advertisement
Your delusional. There were a lot more problems than just Rosier.
1) Punting - LSU had 7 drives from their 42 or better.
2) Penalties- Killes our drives. Extended LSU's deives.
3) Run Bocking - Hit and miss. Mostly miss.
4) Pass protection Started good. Then spotty to bad.

Let's fix all the problems. Not just QB.
Lol dude just stop. Malweak had enough time to throw majority of the...he didn’t have all day but he had enough.

Run Blocking- yea you’re going to look like **** blocking and running when they stack the box and literally dare you to throw the football. They had so much confidence in Malweak not being to hit water if he fell off a boat that they left their CB’s on islands with our WR’s even though their CB’s were blowing tires because they couldn’t keep up with them. On top of that, he never changes the protection for whatever reason...they could literally tell him what gaps they’re going to hit and he still wouldn’t change it.

Punting- back up to above. Malweak couldn’t hit water if he fell off a boat. There was plenty of first downs to be had and multiple plays with multiple open receivers and he either didn’t get off his read or threw to Bobby joe in the upper deck. Even on his pick, all he had to do was go through his progressions(which he doesn’t do) and just put a catchable ball in Cager’s general area and he would’ve had a 20 yard gain.

Penalties- Don’t come talk to me about that. 3 of those should’ve never been called especially the Harley play when he “ran” into the punter(guess you didnt see him whiff on replay) and Rousseau being flipped by the LSU player.

Last edited:
Bullchit geoblocking. Even my VPN can't bypass ESPN's draconian tech. They love withholding the good camera angles from the public so they can dumb us down until we think Finebaum and Jesse Palmer are good analysts worth watching.

Advertisement
Back