MIAMI vs LSU.....TAILGATE AND PARKING INFO

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
***MIAMI VS LSU CATERING INFO*** ****PARKING INFO (below)**** **** CANES UNITED OFFICAL****

Thank you ANDREW HUGHES for setting this up! Catering the food will be by Rudy's BBQ. Andrew’s wife is a native Texan and she threatened him with divorce if he chose anywhere else. Rudy’s will provide and excellent Texas BBQ experince. Rudy's will arrive on site with tables, plasticware, plates, napkins...basically everything we need, and they will set up, serve, and break down The menu is as follows:
Smoked Texas brisket,Sliced sausage,(One other meat, probably their smoked turkey breast)
Rudy's Beans/ Potato salad/Corn on the cob
Pickles, onions, jalapenos, bread, and Rudy's Sause
Tea (including ice, cups, lemons, sweeteners, etc.)
We need a minimum of 100 participants in order to get this menu for $15 per person. Please send your payments to one of the following:
Paypal: ChefAndrewHughes@gmail.com (please send as friends and family...you know the drill)
VenMo: @Chef-U
Cash App: $ChefAndrewH
FOOD WILL BE SERVED at 3PM Local time to allow everyone to get fed and ready to go in to the game by and before kickoff. This will be a ticketed catering event you will pick up your meal ticket upon arrival.

****PARKING****
Our official CanesUnited parking lot will be located at 1250 E Copeland road (a short and scenic walk to AT&T Stadium) This one is going to be awesome because we will be right in the middle of all the gameday atmosphere for a fraction of the cost! Each space will be only $15!
To reserve yours for only $15 per space, please PayPal the $ to mycanes91@aol.com (BRYAN) . I know it's early and we have several months and all that but this game is huge and don't think the LSU fans aren't doing to be trying to buy up spaces so PLEASE GET THESE PAYMENTS IN ASAP! If you are stressed about $15, then you might not wanna make this trip lol. Tag away and let's get this thing rolling.
Reminder guys.. please send the payment as a friend or family. I don't deserve to pay the fees for booking your spaces. Thanks in advance. BOOK YOUR FOOD AND PARKING NOW!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes for those that were in Charlotte this is same group that threw that party. The parking lot atmosphere was great and family friendly as well. And as always Andrew Hughes never lets you down when it comes to food on the road. We look forward to seeing you all in Dallas!!!!!! Go Canes.

-CanesUnited

Yes for those that were in Charlotte this is same group that threw that party. The parking lot atmosphere was great and family friendly as well. And as always Andrew Hughes never lets you down when it comes to food on the road. We look forward to seeing you all in Dallas!!!!!! Go Canes.

-CanesUnited
I paid for both the food and parking. Will i get an confirmation on my purchase?

Aww man good look! I will be sending my $15 for parking tomorrow and get a head count on ppl with me for our BBQ order

Advertisement
I paid for both the food and parking. Will i get an confirmation on my purchase?

Bryan will have the log of all paid parking and andrew the same for the food. I can confirm it for you if you message me name it was purchased under. Or just drop the email address a message. Trust me if you sent it your all good!!!! I always tell people it never hurts to bring you paypal payment sheet along just in case.

It's a good crew and who I tailgate with on away games. If anyone was at the ACC championship game and tailgated with us you know it's a good time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back