Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You think it will just be a easy td here that takes all the time off clock? Or a backup field kicker wins the game?

Thank goodness for our kickers…. That said we convert two third downs over the middle but once we get into fg position decide the run up the gut is the play… my wife freaking called it too that’s how predictable Mario is

Advertisement
Advertisement
How does it feel like we’re both so close but yet so far from being a good team

Because of the coach.

We’re so close if he would just hire like a Briles or somebody and step away from the offense.

But so far in that you know none of that is ever happening.

Mario is a such a smelly cxnt. Instead of trying to extend the drive on that third down, he tries to play for a tie.

Advertisement
How can they be this scared? What exactly there to play safe for? They should be playing to win the **** game
I don't know if it was playing safe, or trying to catch them in a blitz and break off a big one. I'm not a fan of the call, because I'd rather pick up the blitz and then hit them over the top for the game winning TD, but that's me. They've been trying to break it off with the quick screens, and other things, because UL is sending heat **** near every snap.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back