Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This will be the result on offense until Mario realizes he needs to focus on recruiting and and the overall team and not play calling.

Advertisement
Wish Mario could recruit and some one else could do the game day coaching. Talent on this team has drastically improved but he is just so ******* bad on game day.

Love how they don’t blow the whistle there with Couch holding on. Yet last week Colbie moving forward at the end of the game and a quick whistle. Put it all together in a video and March into court to get us out of this **** conference.

Advertisement
Be careful @Brooklyndee gonna come after you!

Most predictable ****. Run I formation into 9 guys in the box.
This Is What Democracy Looks Like Gun GIF by Us Kids Film
yup, you know what's goin through my head. By the way I only chimed in cause of your laughing emoji. That is ur shtick isn't it? Perceived witty comments and a laughing emoji. If u need my opinion on play calling feel free to ask. FYI I'm certainly not happy with these third down calls. We need to flip our approach in this game where we usually use the run to set up the pass and in this week(& what also allows Tyler to thrive)we need to pass in order to set up the run. You enjoy the game though buddy.

Love Damari Brown, but he needs to get stronger.
He will. Dude is flashing a ton, I'm confident that he will develop. As long as the work ethic is there, he will be fine. Compared to what I saw from Trim Boy last night, he's already ahead of the curve.

Advertisement
Good thing the staff likes our starting CBs for next year.

Advertisement
who’s 86 on the DL? Is it just Lichtenstein with a different jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back