Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey Sean McDonough

dave grohl GIF
Why? He’s legit ****ting of the refs

Advertisement
We’re talking about TVDs skin separating from his muscle and fat, a horrific traumatic injury. You can’t march him out there and risk injuring him even worse, precisely because he’s so much more proven my guy. Take your chances developing the freshman in the easier conference games. Then TVD can return healthy for the harder ones OR Emory is more prepared for those if he still isn’t.

As it stands, we lost those games anyway and TVD could have (maybe did) have his healing impeded. It was a bad call.
If he truly has this injury and it was as bad as it sounds, then yes, maybe coaches should have pivoted bc that could explain what happened to completely change his play.

I'm just getting tired of the Emory narrative on here week after week that he's the savior when he's done nothing to prove he's a starting QB. If he was on FSU we would be saying he can't throw a forward pass. He has some "it" factors from a leadership standpoint according to those insiders and what we've seen in games but in terms of passing prowess.....i've seen little.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back