Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't care how TVD played. I'm strictly talking Emory.

At least TVD had good passing games before all the INTs and chaos this year. Emory has yet to show me anything as a passer, only that he's a leader who guys respect and like. We have little option bc these staffs has been terrible at identifying and developing QBs.
We’re talking about TVDs skin separating from his muscle and fat, a horrific traumatic injury. You can’t march him out there and risk injuring him even worse, precisely because he’s so much more proven my guy. Take your chances developing the freshman in the easier conference games. Then TVD can return healthy for the harder ones OR Emory is more prepared for those if he still isn’t.

As it stands, we lost those games anyway and TVD could have (maybe did) have his healing impeded. It was a bad call.

Advertisement
As weird as JW20’s antics have been, for some reason I find it hilarious. Get in their head if they let you.

Advertisement
Sucks bc there are some big name guys there today. Lj, Mincey, Blount...but it's been an endless cycle preseason high hopes, team under performs and loses a ton of games, even less fans show up...over and over. If I lived closer I'd definitely be at most games but I can't blame the fans for not wanting to spend money to see the current product.
I'd hope you don't mean that for THIS season... Zero preseason high hopes, 4 losses etc. the fans are the constant

Most surprising part of the is game, aside the fact that we have scored three TDs, is that we have three timeouts going into what is likely our final drive of the half?

Mario's heard the criticism, so he's saving them for the 2nd half

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have now played 6 quarters neck and neck vs 2 top ten teams, 4 with a true freshman QB in his first road game.
Progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back