Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
good crowd. Haha.

But seriously, If i were in Miami I would be there. **** if I were in the state of Florida I would be there. But there are a lot of factors as to why people would not show up
We like to blame it on the location but it's just BS. It's our local fan base, they just don't show up unless we're good. The only team they show up for no matter what is the Dolphins. It's why Miami is a pro town.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely ridiculous. Would’ve been better off to just let him race to the edge, not that it would that much more creative.

You can't cure dumb. If people still want to deny Mario doesn't have his fingerprints all over this offense, well nothing will change there mind. Same condensed sets, running up the gut over and over just like last year with different OC's.

They’re going to go back to that play and burn us on that. If he catches that clean it’s probably a TD

Great offensive play designs by Louisville (not that i have to specify lmao).

We like to blame it on the location but it's just BS. It's our local fan base, they just don't show up unless we're good. The only team they show up for no matter what is the Dolphins. It's why Miami is a pro town.
South Florida fans in general are poor supporters Must be the weather.

Advertisement
Fortunate for the slip and fall there. Was gna be a first down. Offense needs to figure its **** out.

Advertisement
Dawson sucks, you can’t convince me that Mario is forcing Dawson to run his offense like he’s been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back