Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
22s vision is good enough if he gets a little stronger and faster. Nice balance for a big dude.

Still hate running into 9 guys but Oline opened a hole and Fletcher made a ****** play. Not enough this season of that. Good ****

Advertisement
Finally, spread these FNs out and spread the ball to your WRs, go tempo, and add Wrinkles here and there. Shii is simple

Couldn’t believe my eyes.

Would you look at that, a little tempo keeps them off balance.

Great run by Fletcher to break some atrocious tackling attempts. Let’s get a stop.
I mean just before that the broadcast said coaches finally listened to him on what he likes. Like are u serious it took this long? Our coaches are ******* retards man

Advertisement
i almost lost my **** already when the announcer told the story about dawson and mario going to tvd saying "how can we help you to make you more comfortable?"

YOU'RE ASKING THIS TEN GAMES IN?!?!?!?
i almost lost my **** already when the announcer told the story about dawson and mario going to tvd saying "how can we help you to make you more comfortable?"

It’s Mario. Doesn’t surprise me.

This board is the fans from that Dr Pepper commercial burning all their **** and declaring the season over.. after the first play.

Advertisement

8 million doesn’t buy much with the way inflation has been

Crazy thing is TVD has a great arm. Just can’t process quick enough
This line gives him more than enough time to think it through, he just makes TERRIBLE decisions. Dude doesn't go through progressions, doesn't influence safeties with his eyes, he just doesn't get the finer points of the position. He is a chuck and duck QB, and you can't win with that, especially if the guy turns the ball over in bunches.

Advertisement
Don’t worry guys Kam will be the first safety drafted. He could do no wrong according to some of you ****nuts here.

Pretty sure the conversation they had during the bye week was something like “how do we take out TE out of of our passing offense, and how can we implement tighter formations?” Also no play action ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back