Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kiko, Damari, Bain, Francis, etc. dont seem to have the same issues as our upperclassmen
L….O……L

The mauigoa’s have massive limitations and I’ll take the LB in that fam as the OL is a penalty and sack machine

1 Trish shouldn’t save this dumb *** corch rep and the CB has played a decent 1.5 games. Let’s chill for a second thrre

Sad that keeping the score close and having a prayer at the end is a moral victory for a program that used to play for ships. Sickening.
I don't know if you've watched the last 20 years of Miami football, but that's progress for us.

Advertisement
Dumb comment. If you don’t see a difference from Miami last year and Miami this year you are blind
Please tell me what is the difference? Coaching is detestable, we can’t recruit a QB, our OC is average at best, our D still cannot tackle, we are undisciplined.

Yes we won more games, but is that improvement? Overall we are a very average team with amazing talent! We just lost to a UOL team that was made up of transfers and their recruiting is in mid 20’s!

Common!

What makes you think we can beat BC?

Lville is the exact opposite of who we are.

Well coached team. Game plans well. Does the most with what they got.... And they don't have much.

Our team is filled with morons.... Year 2. Idiots every where. Low IQ and stupidity everywhere.

No signs of improvement in that regard
Very accurate post! And on paper we have more talent than most teams in college football.

We might’ve gotten a call in our favor on fourth down, but Tyler overthrew it. Wouldn’t surprise me if the ref determined the ball wasn’t catchable, which it wasn’t.

Regardless, Tyler played his best game since UNC. Say what you want but he is tough as nails.
327 yards 1 TD and no turnovers under constant pressure and miami still loses the game. The miserable life of being a canes fan rolls on

Advertisement
So which "Miami" coach are we going for next? Apparently it's a birthright if you've ever enrolled at the U.

If I’m Mario I would have taken the Auburn job. Smarter fan base, better media, and not a trash conference looking to F you over every week. For that he was thinking with his heart rather than his head.

Advertisement
I am a bit perplexed how Mario’s teams can be so undisciplined. Stupid penalties. Believe it was the same at Oregon. For all his talk about accountability and such, he keeps playing guys who make these dumb plays. Maybe it’s roster limitations. George and Smith are two of our best weapons on offense, and I’m not sure who’s behind them to take their place. At least players with any experience.

Oh well, on to Boston College and hopefully a season ending win. Some momentum going into a minor bowl game.

7-5 is better than 5-7

In my opinion this is the biggest downfall of being a pro town, not the stands. Players come here to get to the NFL and have fun. In college towns the entire atmosphere is different, everywhere they go it's not but football, football and football.
After every game, every loss, players are all reposting stories of their "highlights". Just such a different mentality and its annoying as ****. I never played at that level but growing up, when I lost games I was mad as ****. I didn't want anything to do with highlights or smiles after losses

Advertisement
Honestly, if Miami doesn’t beat BC and loses the bowl game Mario should be fired. I don’t care what the buyout is. It should be a real discussion with the powers that be.

He’s cost this team at least 2 games with his situational **** ups
Please the Colombus Crew loves this guy

Honestly, if Miami doesn’t beat BC and loses the bowl game Mario should be fired. I don’t care what the buyout is. It should be a real discussion with the powers that be.

He’s cost this team at least 2 games with his situational **** ups
LMFAO at you thinking this school is going to eat 60+ million dollars. Unless a donor steps up and offers to eat the entire contract, he's not leaving until it becomes feasible for him to be dismissed, if it comes to that.

So in crunch time…

our DBs collide and our “AA” safety whiffs to give up the go-ahead TD.

Then we can’t score from inside the 5.

Then we PUNCH an opposing player not once but TWICE when we have a real shot to still tie the game, putting us way back on our side when we easily could’ve had the ball at midfield.

We’re so f’king Miami.

And I hate it.
Not to mention them starting at the 2 means a possible safety (I know) and ball back close to mid field. It was a missed PI call. If I was a player and the refs were ******* my team over every week I’d be ****ed too. George made an idiotic mistake though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back