Miami vs Iowa State

Advertisement
Saint peters is my favorite team here besides the canes and I NEVER root for any teams besides the U. Unless it somehow strengthens our resume or if they are playing the Gaytes, Domers or Noles.

ACC basketball was what got me into watching college basketball. Spent a few years in ACC country and never paid it much mind until I saw how crazy they were about basketball. I was thrilled when we joined the conference.

It's weird though, I don't dislike or hate any team in conference on a basketball level, but there's certainly rivalries on the football end in my mind. I don't know why I compartmentalize them like that. Never even really thought about it. Always respected all the teams, never disliked Coach K / Duke or UNC like a lot here.

Been a lot of great basketball roll through the conference over time. Would love to see us make even bigger waves in conference, the tourney, etc through the upcoming years. Add our legacy to what has been the best basketball conference of all time IMO. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but that's in my time following the sport.

Love seeing low seeds March on in March.

Advertisement
ACC basketball was what got me into watching college basketball. Spent a few years in ACC country and never paid it much mind until I saw how crazy they were about basketball. I was thrilled when we joined the conference.

It's weird though, I don't dislike or hate any team in conference on a basketball level, but there's certainly rivalries on the football end in my mind. I don't know why I compartmentalize them like that. Never even really thought about it. Always respected all the teams, never disliked Coach K / Duke or UNC like a lot here.

Been a lot of great basketball roll through the conference over time. Would love to see us make even bigger waves in conference, the tourney, etc through the upcoming years. Add our legacy to what has been the best basketball conference of all time IMO. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but that's in my time following the sport.

Love seeing low seeds March on in March.
I am similar. Never really watched college basketball just started watching because of Miami. I don't care about any basketball rivalries. I root agains Dame, Gaytes, and Noles. Just because I can't stand their fans lol.

For as long as I been watching it, the ACC was the goat.

I am a big fan of St Petes because of their BLM jerseys they were to games haha. When I saw that I instantly started rooting for them. Underdog is nice too though haha.

Advertisement
Miami is All Elite

Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Kansas is an excellent team. We will have our hands full. The bench may finally get us in a bit of trouble BUT…who cares. What this team has done and HOW THEY HAVE DONE IT is one of the most remarkable things ever. Fun to watch and fun to root for. ACC…meh….My CANES…YAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!

Advertisement
Kansas is an excellent team. We will have our hands full. The bench may finally get us in a bit of trouble BUT…who cares. What this team has done and HOW THEY HAVE DONE IT is one of the most remarkable things ever. Fun to watch and fun to root for. ACC…meh….My CANES…YAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!
Yeah if I'm Kansas I attack the **** out of our bench players on offense and defense when they're in. But I never thought we'd get past Auburn so who knows

As I told the troll the other day. Doesn’t matter how good you are on defense when you have 4 creators on the floor at once.. I told him canes by more than 7..
This right here more than anything has been our special sauce.

I'm a football guy through and though so I need any of you basketball gurus to help me out. How do we match up with Kansas? Could we beat Kansas? I know anything is possible but can we play with this Jayhawks squad?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back