Miami vs Iowa State

Advertisement
Do most coaches bring a player with them to the after game interviews. Then leaves and lets the player get interviewed? Or is that an L thing during march madness?
Normal. The media tells the coach which player(s) they want to interview. They should have interviewed Sam as well. He played awesome in all aspects of the game.

Advertisement
I'm ****** a fat ***** tonight!

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Advertisement
Normal. The media tells the coach which player(s) they want to interview. The should have Sam as well. He played awesome in all aspects of the game.
Oh ok, I haven't been watching much March madness, it would have been a dope move for L to do that, if it wasn't something normal. Thanks.

Advertisement
We have no one to blame but ourselves. If you want your conferance to be ranked highly you have to win your OOC games.

Speaking of OOC... Crazy that we gave Iowa St their first non-conference loss of the season. I was thinking how weird it would be if they beat us and then lost to KU they would have finished the season without losing to anyone out of conference. Thankfully we stuffed them and I don't need to think about that anymore.

Advertisement
Knew we'd roll this slow, offensively challenged team. Once we got uncharacteristic early TOs under control, it was over.

Said it when the tourney started: Great guard play wins in March. If we take care of the ball we are gonna give Kansas all they can handle.

Advertisement
Back