Miami vs GT

CaneDaddy

All-American
Game is on tonight:

4-1 GT, top 6. We have 2 hits and 1 error. I have followed this team all year but I have no idea who Vince Kossak is. He is the starting pitcher tonight. What the **** happened to B-Rad?

Advertisement
Game is on tonight:

4-1 GT, top 6. We have 2 hits and 1 error. I have followed this team all year but I have no idea who Vince Kossak is. He is the starting pitcher tonight. What the **** happened to B-Rad?
hes a transfer from palm beach state college

when he came in i figured that like nedeljkovic he would be a big part of the back end of the pen.......but instead hes been invisible and has made like 4 appearances

i also forgot the series started tonight

losing to ******* GT

jesus christ

BTW......why didnt erickson start tonight as its essentially a friday night start

Advertisement
Not sure, I missed the beginning of the game. I dont know if it was an injury or if Morris thought he needed extra rest before the tourney.

Advertisement
Wild pitch. Runners on 1st and 3rd. Cant believe runner didnt try for 2nd, he could have made it.

GOD DAMMIT. ******* Perez. If he moved on the wild pitch, the score would be tied.

4-3 GT, runners on 1st and 3rd, 2 outs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Single, 2 runs score. 5-4 Miami, 2 outs, runners on 2nd and 3rd. Great job by Carey for dodging that ball.

Advertisement
Back