Miami vs GT seating

129 6 of us!!! Last time in Atlanta, Seemed as if 129 130 131 were all canes fans, we were rocking loud too!!!

Advertisement
funny how every team puts the visitors in the nose bleed but UF was about to take it to the supreme court when we did the same to them.

Just bought 2, section 132 row 6. Next to the band in the student section. Taking my 7 year old to his first game.

Advertisement
Hey DHucks and Port Knox, I'm bringing my 5 and 7 year old sons. Where are y'all tailgating? My sons need some drinking buddies.

Advertisement
Hey DHucks and Port Knox, I'm bringing my 5 and 7 year old sons. Where are y'all tailgating? My sons need some drinking buddies. ��

Was gonna plan to be around the Varsity / Bank of America area sometime around 2/3. I've never tailgated at GT so we're wingin' it. Miller's and Yoohoo's on deck!

Just bought 2, section 132 row 6. Next to the band in the student section. Taking my 7 year old to his first game.

My 8 year old with be with us. We should get together Friday at Dantanna's.
Would love to bro, but driving from B'ham to my sisters up in Canton Friday night after work with the kids. Georgia is an hour (and about 30 years) ahead of Alabama time, so it will be late when I get here. Saturday is gameday. Sunday golf in Woodstock at Bradshaw Farms.

Advertisement
Back