Miami vs Georgia Tech Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
E. Johnson let yourself get cut blocked

Game might be over.

Thanks a lot Dorsett I hope he get sat for the entire game

You're an idiot. Who else has done anything offensively for us?

I'll hang up and listen.

Dinofrio with no presuure on the qb on 3rd and 10 Had plenty of time to pick his spots

****...if we don't know how to do anything we know how to implode...and even the announcers are rooting for Tech....fugg this...

Advertisement
Gaines has to do better than that and D'onofrio should have brought pressure up the middle there to put him in a better spot. Our DL could always make a play as well. Here we go, need Morris and co to take the lead going to half.

Absolutely horrible call by D'oh. As soon as I saw those safeties split to either side of the field, who the **** didn't know immediately that GT was gonna run it up the gut for the score? Jesus ******* christ.

The last thing I want to hear out of Golden's mouth is any mention of momentum based off of the Malcolm Lewis injury. That's your job to get the team's head back in it, boss. You do that by getting them back into a mode of aggression. You don't just let your grab bag Offensive Coordinator play the game as if he's on XBox360.

Advertisement
Advertisement
BLITZ EVERYONE.

Not listening.

Obviously Coach No D'Ofrio is concerned with the quarterback somehow breaking bree of an all out blitz and running it in for a score. So he prefers instead to sit everyone in a soft zone and let the quarterback run it up the middle for a score.

Advertisement
I love people defending PD. His fumbled changed the momentum of the game and we know our D can't stop a middle school offense.

I'm not sure if this is the game where I completely give up on this coaching staff. I think it might be. Never seen more a more scared and ***** made play style on both sides of the ball.

Big turnaround but who on here didn't expect us to get blown out? Going down 1 going into the half on the road. I'll f.ucking take it

The last thing I want to hear out of Golden's mouth is any mention of momentum based off of the Malcolm Lewis injury. That's your job to get the team's head back in it, boss. You do that by getting them back into a mode of aggression. You don't just let your grab bag Offensive Coordinator play the game as if he's on XBox360.

You're acting as if this is something easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back