Miami vs Georgia Tech Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to score enough to survive this. You can see Denzel is sorely missed. Gaines and Armbrister out of position several times.

Advertisement
Come out on 1st down after the kickoff and take a shot deep. I don't give a flying **** if all logic says to settle the game down. Set the tone for the program. We're in a battle today anyway. Set the **** tone. If you have a flea flicker, use it.

Agreed. They'll be expecting us to give it to Duke. Use him as a decoy somehow and go for the kill.

How many ******* TDs is that ***** going to cost us?? He's got one TD this year and 2 fumbles...what a *****

like he said #93 conduct detrimental to the team

lol 2 offside in the same game.

Advertisement
this week luthers dad is going to complain that his son was never shown how to line up on sides

Dorsett has fumbled what 4 balls now? Guys needs to ride the pine, he's more detrimental than helpful.

F*** you Philip Dorsett. Cost us again you f***ing idiot.

IS this necessary? I mean really. The kid fumbled that's it. It's football fumbles are going to ******* happen it's inevitable. You forget about it and move on to the next play you don't attack one of our own players like that. Disgraceful. Can't believe you consider yourself a Cane.

Dorsett fumbled but he wasn't on defense missing tackles and blowing tackles.

Advertisement
Come out on 1st down after the kickoff and take a shot deep. I don't give a flying **** if all logic says to settle the game down. Set the tone for the program. We're in a battle today anyway. Set the **** tone. If you have a flea flicker, use it.

Agreed. They'll be expecting us to give it to Duke. Use him as a decoy somehow and go for the kill.

GT is coming 1000 mph downhill on the first play on defense. Get them leaning forward and take your shot. At the very worst, it's an incomplete pass and 2nd and 10. But, they know we're here to kill.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back