Miami vs Georgia Tech Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami had 609 yards, its most against anyone since gaining 628 against McNeese St. in 2000, and its most against an FBS opponent since gaining 689 yards against UCLA in 1998.

A sign of things to come??

Advertisement
I see all the props to everyone Davon, Dorsett, and all the rest, but don't forget Morris. He took us that last 91 yards after we (including me, just not the forum) was talking about the bad throws. But someone said it earlier, ugliest 400 yard game he'd seen.... ugly as ****, but Morris came through when it counted. Props to him

ya know, dorsey had an ugly loss against the huskers before the corner was turned WAY BACK WHEN too but almost pulled it out. fact of the matter is this team did not quit, and i loved seeing chick in the stands with the fans. having a coach that shows a little emotion with the media at the end too helps compared to the onion. one thing that stands out for next week, i do not see this team having a meltdown compared to the coker/shannon days when miami ran its own destiny after a couple of conference wins. this team shows heart as the teams coming out of the dark era, plus they are conditioned under the U Tough program. great to see the comeback and the entire team not melting under pressure on the road.

now come out on saturday against nc state compared to the few that showed up against BCC...

Advertisement
Man so many great performances...davon, Dorset, chick, Steve, mike...real tea, effort. I especially liked Morris and the D cuz they both went through really rough stretches but they both came through when it counted

Advertisement
Would anyone think we'd be this ****ed about a 9 point lead at half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back