Miami vs Georgia Tech - 9PM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scott has a lot of nice skills. I think another year with Larranaga could make him a really good player. I guess we will see.

Anyone who thinks RJ is leaving with a bad knee and negative altitude hops is insane. If he hadn't gotten hurt and had a solid year, I think he would have, but he did get hurt and so here we are.

He could be a late 1st pick at best, or not drafted at all. Not really sure there's a whole lotta room in the NBA for a big guy with fancy post moves and no vert any more.

I doubt he will ever get drafted but no point in leaving after this year. If he plays well next year he can at least make some nice coin in Europe.

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks RJ is leaving with a bad knee and negative altitude hops is insane. If he hadn't gotten hurt and had a solid year, I think he would have, but he did get hurt and so here we are.

He could be a late 1st pick at best, or not drafted at all. Not really sure there's a whole lotta room in the NBA for a big guy with fancy post moves and no vert any more.

If he gets healthy with hops think of the team next year. Coach L. has us moving in the right direction.

but he needs to learn that when hes feeling it he doesnt have to do it all lol horrible offensive possession.

It really bothers me to see both of our bigs standing 30 feet away from the basket watching Larkin run around.

Advertisement

If he gets healthy with hops think of the team next year. Coach L. has us moving in the right direction.

should be pretty good again. Getting Gamble back is like subtraction by addition but losing Grant will free up some minutes for the young guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back