MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Where is the first round hope he returns crew?
Lol
He is so pedestrian run of the mill at best

I’m ready to pull the plug and start prepping for next year…get Williams reps as well as
Brown

Team is still dog****. Glad I wasted money on FSU tickets. New year still Canes ****show

Yeah I’m tempted to sell my Clemson tickets at a loss and cancel my hotel. UNC going to dunk on Miami next week and then Clemson will be 3 straight losses. Same team as always. Will be lucky to get to 8 wins. Vegas knows

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Separate issue once again. No one is saying we are playing well. We’re playing like **** and calling a **** game on O. But the refs are literally calling things 1 way and are responsible for a 14?point swing. 7 off our board and 7 on their board.
Ok put me in the idc about refs pile and we can agree to disagree.

Advertisement
Locking onto his first read isn’t what 1st round NFL QBs do

Where isbcolbie young???? Who’s covering him Darelle Revis?!?!

Guys is it the rain thats effecting TVD? Cause I was expecting this game during that Tropical Storm at Temple. Ga Tech not really throwing the ball around either. I'm generally scared to throw the ball in this game

Dawson isn’t throwing picks. That was a clean pocket that he threw behind the WR. This game is cooked boys and girls
Yea we done bruh unbelievable I waited for this game man but TVD is buns. I always said I would not draft him f that arm. He staring at dudes man and he be late asf. He doesn’t see things at times it’s like he’s programmed already before the snap where he’s going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back