MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Had to start the game late and catch up so I stayed off the board in the first half.

TVD probably wishes he could take some throws back. I think he’ll turn it around at the half. Had some bad drops and some really bad calls go against us and I thought we had a PD or two go uncalled for them. Wet field is hurting our skill guys ability I think but we looked good in the two minute and when we commit to the run. We’re just not putting it all together or committing stupid penalties (and some imaginary ones) that are shooting us in the foot.

Expected to roll their defense but at least our defense is having their best performance this year to start conference play

Advertisement
Take the underneath stuff, run the ball and things will fall into place

It’s almost like TVD is trying to force a deep ball just for the recruits in the stands

Advertisement
where's Colbie Young been since the first couple of series? You can't tell from the tv angle...

George is constantly hand fighting with his coverage guys..

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Tvd threw probably the worst throw we will see if any qb all year on that pick. Nothing about it was right. And most others throws have only been marginally better than that

Advertisement
2nd Half Game Plan: DEFENSE: Don’t change anything
Offense:1st off, TVD stop forcing **** that u don’t have too. 2) Go Uptempo 3) They’re not gon give us anything deep (BIG PAUSE), so run the ball & take what Dey give u passing. Then u’ll blow dem out 2nd half

Yup. He’s making it harder than it needs to be. I also dont like the pace. Id like to see a little hurry up pace, especially if we are going to take the underneath yards.
My guess is based on how the GT offense plays (holds onto the ball long) that they dont want to go hurry up in case they stall quick and then the D is out there for a while again after a short break.

TVD just staring receiver down from the snap. It’s brutal. He doesn’t even see the 2 & sometimes 3 defenders between him and receiver. He could have easily thrown 4 picks already. It’s embarrassing. Bring in the back up and send a message.
Plus give me some C. Johnson Jr. Too. Need to break some runs. You earn your playing time and you can play your way out of it too.
X is a great weapon but cmon man you gotta stop locking onto targets your drawing the safety help over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back