MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thou shall not predict an unbeaten season early in the season.

Offense absolutely needs to score on the next series. Enough wasting possessions and keeping GT around. It’s the type of game GT wants.

Advertisement
Looks like our Defense will have to do the scoring.

And if I was on defense - I'd rip some *** on the sideline telling them to tug up their panties and get with it.

We are being stubborn about establishing the run at all and any costs. Open up the playbook, pick up the tempo, and you can lean on the run later after scoring a **** TD

The offense has been meh but not as bad this board is making it seem.

GT has done nothing on offense other than the last few plays, all with assists from the wonderful refs.

ACC refs are a joke

The offense has been fine. It’s just killing itself by refusing to run it until GT stops it. But it’s not like nothing has been successful.

GT is playing hyper conservative, they are hoping that this limits our possessions, and they can find a way to hang around. This is why avoiding mental mistakes is crucial. No coverage busts, no communication errors.
Our offensive gameplan has thus far played into that plan.

Advertisement
Dawson needs to figure his **** out. Running at a snails pace is how they upset us not how we dominate them. Defense battling the refs they have played admirably

Advertisement
Every ******* game 3 of you dm me asking why you have insufficient privileges to post.

Stop! DM’g! Me!

No one can post anywhere on the Board except in the game day thread when a Canes game is on. @Andrew please add something to the message so they know. It’s every game. Every year now.
Bump for @Andrew and the people in the back.

Maggie Smith 90S GIF
go cry *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back