MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Every ******* game 3 of you dm me asking why you have insufficient privileges to post.

Stop! DM’g! Me!

No one can post anywhere on the Board except in the game day thread when a Canes game is on. @Andrew please add something to the message so they know. It’s every game. Every year now.
Bump

Advertisement
How can the offense come out flat when we have a home game in front of a ton of recruits?

our defense looks great against a solid O

our offense will get it together we just need to run the ball

I'm trying to post in the recruiting thread, anyone know why I can't?

Advertisement
I guess 1st 2 series against A&M we went 3 and out with a blocked punt. Let’s score this drive and don’t stop.

Advertisement
Every ******* game 3 of you dm me asking why you have insufficient privileges to post.

Stop! DM’g! Me!

No one can post anywhere on the Board except in the game day thread when a Canes game is on. @Andrew please add something to the message so they know. It’s every game. Every year now.
You are a Mod right? Pin a note , easy.

Advertisement

Stop! DM’g! Me!

Im New GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back