MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I dont know man look like another choice route and Jacolby George not sitting but running an out and hanging the qb out

Advertisement
That’s what I got last year from him regardless of Gators trash ***
Yep.

I had him as a first round pick under Lashlee - I had no idea that Lashlee was dictating where the ball went from the sidelines.

Gattis was bad, but a QB that can read a defence could have operated competently in his (more complex) system - instead TVD looked lost. He's an NFL camp arm.

Advertisement
I said beating chest after beating G5 teams. Hence the playoffs maps that came out.
We beat a p5 team and a legit one. We called a different offense in that game. That was the point I made until you took it on a detour which is now circling back to what I said which was that our offense looks way different. Different from the aTm game and aTm isn’t g5 but keep on

TVD must have the weakest mental makeup. Like the opposite of Jacory. This is exactly what we saw in the MTSU game. He came out looking drunk and never could shake it.

I caught the first drive of this game on the radio and even Joe Z after it said he just looked uncomfortable. He was right. He is in his own head.

Advertisement
TVD doesn’t give a ****. He’s thinking which course should I golf at tomorrow. I can’t get behind a guy like this.

Advertisement
Yep.

I had him as a first round pick under Lashlee - I had no idea that Lashlee was dictating where the ball went from the sidelines.

Gattis was bad, but a QB that can read a defence could have operated competently in his (more complex) system - instead TVD looked lost. He's an NFL camp arm.
I’m going to agree with this. This is how it looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back