Miami vs FSU

Ballgame. Nice win. Nice work outta the pen by Garcia. And hella nice work by Diaz.

Always nice beating FSU. Always doubly nice beating FSU in baseball. Their baseball die-hards are some of the biggest inbred, trashy, lice-ridden, Walmart-shopping bigots ever. Nice watching them leave sad.

Couldn't have said it better!

Advertisement
Stunned :(

BhmR6q_IIAAyH3I.jpg

lmaooooooo at the dude in the front row

kudos to the neutral guy to the right as well

Awesome win. We gave the Noles their first loss of the year. Win one more and we should be in the top ten of the rankings.

Advertisement
Got caught up at work and just checked the score. Made my night.... would be beautiful to get a 2nd one tomorrow.

I like the chick behind neutral guy on the right with the double bird flip U, you stay classy Tallahassee.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fear the **** in the denim reminds me of Aunt Jemima. She aint got nothing on my girl right next to her

Can't be mad at the bird lady when our own fans still don't know how to hold up the U. Lady in the lower center with the black jacket making the finger U. Lady in the top center with her left hand fingers spread apart. Lady on the far left with the duh expression.

Fat fsu Pocahontas is priceless. Reminds me of the old trash commercial with the crying Indian.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't be mad at the bird lady when our own fans still don't know how to hold up the U. Lady in the lower center with the black jacket making the finger U. Lady in the top center with her left hand fingers spread apart. Lady on the far left with the duh expression.

Fat fsu Pocahontas is priceless. Reminds me of the old trash commercial with the crying Indian.

lmao chill dog the one with the fingers spread apart is my mom

Advertisement
Back