Miami vs FSU 2005 worst college football games of all-time YouTube video

Advertisement
I’ll never forget this game because Jeb Bush literally sat right next to me and my dad in the stands. This was one of the most disgusting offensive performances I’ve ever seen by both teams. The only reason the game was even close is because Jeff Bowden’s play calling and Weatherturd were every bit as bad as Kyle Wright in this game. Both teams looked like amateur hour all game.

Advertisement
I’ll never forget this game because Jeb Bush literally sat right next to me and my dad in the stands. This was one of the most disgusting offensive performances I’ve ever seen by both teams. The only reason the game was even close is because Jeff Bowden’s play calling and Weatherturd were every bit as bad as Kyle Wright in this game. Both teams looked like amateur hour all game.
jeb's interview at the 12:50 mark

Don’t worry. As soon as Dan Werner gets some offensive linemen, that pro style is going to really take off!

Advertisement
Why do we do this to ourselves?

thank-you-sir-may-i-have-another.gif

I was there in '05. Yeah, it sucked.

But it wasn't even the worst game that season (see Peach Bowl vs. LSU)

Last year's "game" against a mediocre FSU team was a complete humiliation.

Advertisement
Except in Miami where they still used it in 2022. I mean just because our fanbase is stuck in the past doesn’t mean our offense has to be.
You can ride a dead horse. Its dead, smells and doesn't get you anywhere, but you can ride it.

Video was good and on point. It forgets that 09 was a game with national relevance and good for the rivalry.

Advertisement
It's almost comical how that game went. I still remember both teams spinning that catastrophe of errors. Both teams believed they had a great defense, Wright would be amazing, etc. Instead, it was just a preview of what was coming down the pipe for our next two decades roughly.

We've had worse games score wise, but what a letdown this game was. I know I was excited as **** for it and it was as fun as watching paint dry.

Advertisement
Back