- Aug 24, 2018
5 factors in the loss to Florida State.
1. Poor shooting (37% for the field and 22% for the 3 point line) doomed the team.
2. Over 8 minutes without a field goal in the first half was hard to watch.
3. 10 assist compared to 12 turnovers needs to improve. Coach L wants 16 or more and I agree.
4. Miami was only out rebounded by 7 (38-31). Shocking considering the height advantage FSU has.
5. 5 double digits scorers are needed and Miami only had 3 last night.
I am excited to see the team playing hard every game considering the situation. GO CANES.