Miami vs FAU:9/10/16 Visitors list

Advertisement
Waiting on the final confirmation but there is a huge 2017 recruit that might be in attendance today. Will keep you posted.

Jordan Pouncey?

Yes he is the nephew of the Pouncey Twins that played for UF and now play for Steelere and Dolphin's. He plays QB for Winter Park HS 5minutes north of Orlando, it is also Trent Harris's former high school.

Go Canes

Sorry to burst your bubble but Jordan is a 2nd cousin of the Pouncey twins. He also is a WR/S as Geo stated above. However, the last 2 games he has been playing RB and has run for close to 300 yards and 5 or 6 td's. I posted about him a few months back because I have coached him and one of this younger brothers.His mom is from Broward and is a diehard Cane. Wish we would offer him as he is a great kid and a great ball player. It is a shame that he is committed to ND.

Advertisement

Most likely to keep outside influences from getting a heads up about recruits visiting Miami whom are either leaning elsewhere or committed elsewhere from being pressured into not making the trip, especially unofficially.

Think back to how Bo Scarborough cancelled his trip to Miami when word got out he was coming, Bama put the kibosh to it.

Go Canes

Waiting on the final confirmation but there is a huge 2017 recruit that might be in attendance today. Will keep you posted.

Jordan Pouncey?

Yes he is the nephew of the Pouncey Twins that played for UF and now play for Steelere and Dolphin's. He plays QB for Winter Park HS 5minutes north of Orlando, it is also Trent Harris's former high school.

Go Canes

Sorry to burst your bubble but Jordan is a 2nd cousin of the Pouncey twins. He also is a WR/S as Geo stated above. However, the last 2 games he has been playing RB and has run for close to 300 yards and 5 or 6 td's. I posted about him a few months back because I have coached him and one of this younger brothers.His mom is from Broward and is a diehard Cane. Wish we would offer him as he is a great kid and a great ball player. It is a shame that he is committed to ND.

OK no big deal I was merely quoting the local sports news reporter from WFTV Football Friday Nights, they often get details such as this wrong.

Go Canes

918c41d46f7c50d946266557c5846501.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
2018 5* CB Patrick Surtain Jr. from American Heritage is in attendance.

2018 4* DE Andrew Chatfield from American Heritage is in attendance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back