Miami vs FAMU - go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Even against FAMU, the middle of the field is largely ignored.

This offense is GARBAGE. How the **** Coley is calling plays at this level is beyond me.

Advertisement
Duke is not a workhorse back. **** they aren't even giving Gio Bernard workhorse duties in Cincy and look what he did last year. Duke is Gio, Reggie Bush, Andre Ellington type. This horse**** they got him running is not maximizing him in my opinion.

Thank you!

Why on earth would he need to add 10lbs? That's too much weight in too sjhort span. he looks slow and less explosive, it's plain as day to see....

i feel so sorry for the kid they ruined him. been following him since he was a soph in hs. this is not the duke i grew up watching.

Ronald Regula is the snapper? LMAO!!!! Bust a couple reps in UTOUGH and you good over here. But nah I think Duke was thrust into that role because Gus is not capable. Alex Collins still haunts us to this day. Duke still legendary in my eyes though.

Advertisement
With :17 to go, we can have 3 more incompletes, and another bad punt attempt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The **** I just listened too? The punter is not thinking about a great punt. He is thinking about catching it? **** is that? Its not like he dropped it, it went completly over his head....

The announcer says he likes Miami staying aggressive trying to score to end the half moments later after the botched ST play -- "you got a 20+ point lead just knee it"

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back