Miami vs FAMU - go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
At least we only gave up 114 yards total on D...about a 225 ypg average, woot!

Our D let's up 0 points, might be the first time that's Happened under Dorito

Not impressed tonight. Happy with the win, but not impressed.

And oh lawd VT..........

Advertisement
Al has proven that he'd be a good MEAC head coach. He should embrace that fact.

we ran well, we stopped the run well
these are very positive things
our QB production is SHIIIT
if we don't correct the QB job, we lose to Nebraska

again, all of the "fans" saying we lose to Ark St
go on record

Advertisement
Al has proven that he'd be a good MEAC head coach. He should embrace that fact.

Ehn if he had all D1 talent in the MEAC. I honestly think he'd be a below average coach there. I'm actually at the point of not watching anymore this year. I think we win maybe 4 more. Next week, Duke, and Pitt and Virginia.

Advertisement
D is going to be top 40 this season and idk if that's going to make up for the horrible offense. Oh how the roles have reversed

Saying this was an uninspired victory would be overstating the obvious, we are not a good football team. Kaaya has not been impressive, he is in over his head, makes snickers look good.

Advertisement
Kaaya is what he is. A true frosh. Should be on the bench, ideally should have been redshirting, but at a minimum should have been only playing in mop up duty. That he is the best we have right now is an absolute disaster. Our offense is simply beyond words bad.

Ryan Williams could win us some games that Kaaya and Heaps can't. Sorry but that's a fact

Will hold judgement on defense until next week. Don't think it was as good as it could have been tonight.

Ark St will spread us out and put our base 3-4 (god knows we don't deviate from it) in bad positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back