Miami vs FAMU: 9/3/16 Visitors list

View as article
Crown Baez!

Yes he did a great job, I stopped by the recruiting section for a bit. Kept everything well organized.

Under NCAA rules they can't reach out to 2019 and 2020 kids so I reached out and got them to come out. Any kids that were hitting me up 2017-2020 I was giving them the details or redirecting them to Baez to get any info they needed. Will be doing the same this week and in contact with the recruiting department for visitors for the FAU game.

The biggest difference between this staff and the last staff. They don't find a need to hide anything and are willing to listen to outside input from certain people. The last staff was the total opposite. Any time I would try to help or give input, it would fall on deaf ears before.

bruh. good job and everything, but you might wanna make sure youre not committing any violation either since you're a booster.

Advertisement
Crown Baez!

Yes he did a great job, I stopped by the recruiting section for a bit. Kept everything well organized.

Under NCAA rules they can't reach out to 2019 and 2020 kids so I reached out and got them to come out. Any kids that were hitting me up 2017-2020 I was giving them the details or redirecting them to Baez to get any info they needed. Will be doing the same this week and in contact with the recruiting department for visitors for the FAU game.

The biggest difference between this staff and the last staff. They don't find a need to hide anything and are willing to listen to outside input from certain people. The last staff was the total opposite. Any time I would try to help or give input, it would fall on deaf ears before.

bruh. good job and everything, but you might wanna make sure youre not committing any violation either since you're a booster.

He is not a booster. Stop sayin stuff like that.

Crown Baez!

I'm not giving these kids any money or extra benefits. I scout south Florida and most of the state, any kid I deem worthy of coming on down I reach out to them.

Crown Baez!

He is not a booster. Stop sayin stuff like that.

If you buy football tickets from the school you are a booster. And I'm sure Geo is a season ticket holder

Advertisement
Crown Baez!

I'm not giving these kids any money or extra benefits. I scout south Florida and most of the state, any kid I deem worthy of coming on down I reach out to them.

I was just saying if the coaches aren't allowed to make contact with recruits, you being a season ticket holder and therefore booster, doing it for them could be teetering on the line of a minor violation.

2017 4* OL Kadeem Telfort from Booker T. Washington was in attendance for the game.

2018 RB/WR Miles Jones from American Heritage was in attendance for the game.

2018 DE Taylor Upshaw from Braden River was in attendance for the game. (His father was a first round draft pick DL many years ago, Regan Upshaw)

2019 DB Semar "Ace" Melvin from St. Thomas Aquinas was in attendance for the game.

Last edited:
2020 LB Courtney Holmes from Columbus was in attendance for the game. (Already holds an offer from Michigan)

2019 DE/LB Darian Medran from Westminster Christian was in attendance for the game.

Advertisement
2017 4* OL Kadeem Telfort from Booker T. Washington was in attendance for the game.

2018 RB/WR Miles Jones from American Heritage was in attendance for the game.

2018 DE Taylor Upshaw from Braden River was in attendance for the game. (His father was a first round draft pick DL many years ago, Regan Upshaw)

2019 DB Semar "Ace" Melvin from St. Thomas Aquinas was in attendance for the game.

Great reporting NAT GEO 305

Advertisement
#SqUad17 4* RB Robert Burns from Gulliver Prep was also in attendance for the Miami vs FAMU game.

2017 3* WR Rodney Scott from Southridge was in attendance as well.

2017 WR Mike Harley
2018 WR/S Dominick Watt
2019 QB Lorenzo Floyd
2019 WR Brieon Fuller
2020 WR Aydin Henningham
2020 WR Yasias Young

We're all not able to make it to last weeks game vs FAMU. Some are returning this week for FAU.

Advertisement
Back