Miami vs FAMU: 9/3/16 Visitors list

First season in the last three years without the NCAA recruit ticket sanction

Advertisement
I rarely post but it seems to me these guys are looking for reasons to stay home. We just need to give them some indication that we are no longer ****ing around and are serious about winning on game days. Good job by the staff building hype around the program. Now it's time to prove it's not hype.

Kids been looking to stay home for years now. We just keep fumbling the ball year after year and now it's gotten to the point where our brand has take some damage and kids still are looking for a reason.

Advertisement
2017 5* DE/LB Vandarius Cowan from Palm Beach Gardens is in attendance.

2018 3* ATH Gregory Rousseau from Champagnat Catholic is in attendance.

2019 WR John Dunmore from Cardinal Gibbons is in attendance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will have a thread up with some pictures I got from a couple recruits and pictures from twitter and other outlets like 247.

Would like to Add miller to this LB class. That list of underclassmen is impressive for a game like FAMU

I was told Ventrell came to the game cause his brother plays for FAMU. #31 who got the targeting call on Berrios. Antonio Miller, thats Ventrell older brother.

Advertisement
Brieon Fuller was not able to make it but he told me he will be there for the FAU game.

Crown Baez!

Yes he did a great job, I stopped by the recruiting section for a bit. Kept everything well organized.

Under NCAA rules they can't reach out to 2019 and 2020 kids so I reached out and got them to come out. Any kids that were hitting me up 2017-2020 I was giving them the details or redirecting them to Baez to get any info they needed. Will be doing the same this week and in contact with the recruiting department for visitors for the FAU game.

The biggest difference between this staff and the last staff. They don't find a need to hide anything and are willing to listen to outside input from certain people. The last staff was the total opposite. Any time I would try to help or give input, it would fall on deaf ears before.

Last edited:
Crown Baez!

Yes he did a great job, I stopped by the recruiting section for a bit. Kept everything well organized.

Under NCAA rules they can't reach out to 2019 and 2020 kids so I reached out and got them to come out. Any kids that were hitting me up 2017-2020 I was giving them the details or redirecting them to Baez to get any info they needed. Will be doing the same this week and in contact with the recruiting department for visitors for the FAU game.

The biggest difference between this staff and the last staff. They don't find a need to hide anything and are willing to listen to outside input from certain people. The last staff was the total opposite. Any time I would try to help or give input, it would fall on deaf ears before.

So they listen to you:)

Crown Baez!

bruh. good job and everything, but you might wanna make sure youre not committing any violation either since you're a booster.

Advertisement
Back