Miami vs fake swag preview from me

605.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dwins - you had a "Trader Teddie" comment in there. I live in MN and am a Vikes fan - but I follow college 100x more than NFL. Everybody up here is saying Teddie this and Teddie that. I always tell them - ***** that. I wasn't an NFL fan to begin with but as long as Teddie plays for the Vikes I will find another team to root for.

Traitor.

Advertisement
Dwins - you had a "Trader Teddie" comment in there. I live in MN and am a Vikes fan - but I follow college 100x more than NFL. Everybody up here is saying Teddie this and Teddie that. I always tell them - ***** that. I wasn't an NFL fan to begin with but as long as Teddie plays for the Vikes I will find another team to root for.

Traitor.

*** teddy man, that throat slash was horrible.

Traitor.

Jesus

Traitor.

Jesus

So he throws up the u ........throat slashes the throws up 305 n u coo with it?

Lol wasn't really a preview, just you letting them hillbillies know dem canes are going to whoop that ***.

HIT STICK BUST ****

I have to chuckle at these hillbilly references. I don't see anything hillbillyish in Louisville LOL

604.jpg

10 tall building wit pretty lights means ****

619.jpg

Downtown Birmingham Alabama....lights at night mean ****. All you need to know its Kentucky. Hillbilly. Lets whip that *** boys!!!!!

Advertisement

Lol wasn't really a preview, just you letting them hillbillies know dem canes are going to whoop that ***.

HIT STICK BUST ****

I have to chuckle at these hillbilly references. I don't see anything hillbillyish in Louisville LOL

604.jpg

10 tall building wit pretty lights means ****

619.jpg

Downtown Birmingham Alabama....lights at night mean ****. All you need to know its Kentucky. Hillbilly. Lets whip that *** boys!!!!!

They think cuz they have sky scrapers that they a city, every sky scraper in loserville has hay instead of tiles and animals inside.

Advertisement
Back