Miami vs F state Articles

We havent played anyone - this is a fact

Win Saturday and that changes

They'll just say we beat an overrated 3-3 FSU team. But that's fine...we just need to keep winning.
I don't see this game as a baramoter. Only Clemson or UL in the ACCCG can change that for me. FSU suck, I don't care how many 5 star players they have, they have been sucking since last season. That's like when they were beating us under AL Golden . Everyone did it. If UNC upsets them in their building, why should we think it's some great achievement to beat them on ours. 6 in a row? It means nothing in this game, they suck.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

You'll crazy. This game means everything at this moment in time. Does it prove we can beat Bama? No. It proves something bigger. It proves we have a real coach and rule Florida again. That is bigger than one NC game. It increases the chance of yet another Canes dominance era. If we bet noles Saban will go into his gold plated bathroom and cry. Knowing that he has one or two years left before we crush his nobby little head and rip the soul out of Bama. It means the whole of college football will shed a tear for the end of there peaceful time. It means, THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN.
We don't need this game to know we have a great coach. The world knows. If we beat FSU, it's necessary for the community, the recruits, the fans who are tired of losing to them. And to let FSU know, they're off their high horse and all that. FSU is not an elite team so we can't use them as a baramoter on if we are elite or not. This season it means different things.

Advertisement
The game is going to be close in the end.It will be a tough back and forth game but I think we will come out on top.Our DE are constantly out of position and they allow us to get gashed on running plays.FSU can pass the ball better than anyone we have played so far too.They will be able to score and keep pace with us.Ultimately I think that we will win and get this **** monkey off our backs but it will be a fight.

From tomahawk Nation

FSU vs. Miami: Staff predictions - Tomahawk Nation

Florida State 27 Miami 24 - Just as I correctly predicted last season, I think this game will come down to one final Miami drive which the Hurricanes will not be able to convert. To clarify, it'll be due to Brad Kaaya's execution, not the Florida State defense. The FSU offense will do just enough to get the job done as I think the veteran and experience on Florida State will be too much for the young Miami Hurricanes.

It appears that Brad Kaaya has a stigma about him that he's not clutch. Its up to Brad to step up.

Jimbo stay off this site...It's for diehard Canes fans, Not for Nole Lovers...

We havent played anyone - this is a fact

Win Saturday and that changes

They'll just say we beat an overrated 3-3 FSU team. But that's fine...we just need to keep winning.
I don't see this game as a baramoter. Only Clemson or UL in the ACCCG can change that for me. FSU suck, I don't care how many 5 star players they have, they have been sucking since last season. That's like when they were beating us under AL Golden . Everyone did it. If UNC upsets them in their building, why should we think it's some great achievement to beat them on ours. 6 in a row? It means nothing in this game, they suck.

You'll crazy. This game means everything at this moment in time. Does it prove we can beat Bama? No. It proves something bigger. It proves we have a real coach and rule Florida again. That is bigger than one NC game. It increases the chance of yet another Canes dominance era. If we bet noles Saban will go into his gold plated bathroom and cry. Knowing that he has one or two years left before we crush his nobby little head and rip the soul out of Bama. It means the whole of college football will shed a tear for the end of there peaceful time. It means, THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN.
We don't need this game to know we have a great coach. The world knows. If we beat FSU, it's necessary for the community, the recruits, the fans who are tired of losing to them. And to let FSU know, they're off their high horse and all that. FSU is not an elite team so we can't use them as a baramoter on if we are elite or not. This season it means different things.

I like Mark but he has a lot to prove. He is here to do just that and this game is the going to be the cornerstone of his effort and our own climb back to the top. It will mean we are back on top but it will be a huge stake in the ground that says the journey has begun. Its impact on recruiting should be massive. With the the thought that The U might be back comes a huge increase in the cost of doing business in So Fl recruiting. Bagmen will need more bags and larger one to persuade kids from not being in the next great The U 30 for 30. Plus, beating fsu or uf is always big and a very, very good thing.

Advertisement
Back