Miami vs F state Articles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect us to win tomorrow

But if we lose it could be a disastrous 3 weeks. No idea how a loss like this would impact our team going into a game vs unc

No doubt we need to keep the momentum going. This would be a great win for the team and it would be a great confidence builder.

Last edited by a moderator:
From tomahawk Nation

FSU vs. Miami: Staff predictions - Tomahawk Nation

Florida State 27 Miami 24 - Just as I correctly predicted last season, I think this game will come down to one final Miami drive which the Hurricanes will not be able to convert. To clarify, it'll be due to Brad Kaaya's execution, not the Florida State defense. The FSU offense will do just enough to get the job done as I think the veteran and experience on Florida State will be too much for the young Miami Hurricanes.

It appears that Brad Kaaya has a stigma about him that he's not clutch. Its up to Brad to step up.

From tomahawk Nation

Florida State 27 Miami 24 - Just as I correctly predicted last season, I think this game will come down to one final Miami drive which the Hurricanes will not be able to convert. To clarify, it'll be due to Brad Kaaya's execution, not the Florida State defense. The FSU offense will do just enough to get the job done as I think the veteran and experience on Florida State will be too much for the young Miami Hurricanes.

It appears that Brad Kaaya has a stigma about him that he's not clutch. Its up to Brad to step up.

TomahawkNation is a site that caters to the massive faction of Nole homers. And if you corner Bud Elliot (the publisher) on Twitter he'll flat tell you that.

It is a good sign that so many are picking against us. Old unis, old Cane for coach, old defense back in play, tons of old Cane greats on sideline, being shown no respect -- do we need anything else my friends. Maybe Howard and Joe Willie on the side line, but I would rather save them for the NC game. We got this thing. A new generation of nole fans are about to get wet with reality tears.

Advertisement
From tomahawk Nation

Miami makes it last drives against noles. It is noles who choke.

From tomahawk Nation

Not the last 2 years or in 2005.

We havent played anyone - this is a fact

Win Saturday and that changes

They'll just say we beat an overrated 3-3 FSU team. But that's fine...we just need to keep winning.
I don't see this game as a baramoter. Only Clemson or UL in the ACCCG can change that for me. FSU suck, I don't care how many 5 star players they have, they have been sucking since last season. That's like when they were beating us under AL Golden . Everyone did it. If UNC upsets them in their building, why should we think it's some great achievement to beat them on ours. 6 in a row? It means nothing in this game, they suck.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Alot of them on tomahawk nation predicted Us to win....and substantially. That shows you how much confidence they have in them. People can say we didn't play tough competition. But this Noles team seems to mail it in when they have not much to play for. Even losing to GT last year, which I think was 2-10 with mounds of injuries. And it's transferred into this season. I strongly believe we will trounce them but get no respect, because UL already took them to the woodshed.

From tomahawk Nation

Not the last 2 years or in 2005.

So when we stink and have a horrible coach, our players failed three times. They choked over and over again with the coach they built a statue of. We made last minute field to get to the OB game where we won our first NC. Ken drove the field to come back. We came back from scores down with Playmakers dragging the best player they ever had across the goal line in the game we knock down their famous two point conversion try -- Bobbie got all the praise for trying it. If fact, FSU's entire program was built on playing us close but losing to us for almost 20 years. They were the poster child for pity. Frigging crying St Bobby made a science of it.

All those top 5 finishes he was famous for came in years he LOST to us. Going back to Jim Burt knocking down a two point conversion in the OB to ruin a earlier season for noles. They probably had shot at getting a title that year, before our first, but we stopped them. I can only think of one game they beat us when we where good, but it wasn't a last minute deal.

We havent played anyone - this is a fact

Win Saturday and that changes

They'll just say we beat an overrated 3-3 FSU team. But that's fine...we just need to keep winning.
I don't see this game as a baramoter. Only Clemson or UL in the ACCCG can change that for me. FSU suck, I don't care how many 5 star players they have, they have been sucking since last season. That's like when they were beating us under AL Golden . Everyone did it. If UNC upsets them in their building, why should we think it's some great achievement to beat them on ours. 6 in a row? It means nothing in this game, they suck.

You'll crazy. This game means everything at this moment in time. Does it prove we can beat Bama? No. It proves something bigger. It proves we have a real coach and rule Florida again. That is bigger than one NC game. It increases the chance of yet another Canes dominance era. If we bet noles Saban will go into his gold plated bathroom and cry. Knowing that he has one or two years left before we crush his nobby little head and rip the soul out of Bama. It means the whole of college football will shed a tear for the end of there peaceful time. It means, THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN.

Advertisement
Back