Miami vs. Duke 8pm ACCN

Advertisement
They mentioned that Duke had 40 foul shot attempts against GT their last game...
At least this year, they have some bigs and some athletic guards. For most of the 2000s, they were jacking up jumpers, with limited bigs and were getting foul calls all night long. Redick lived at the line, despite not having a handle worth a ****, nor any ability to drive.

Advertisement
(since negativity and whining is so helpful) y'all want Sam out there so much not sure why, and these refs dont seem so wonderful to me, just sayin

I hope that I'm wrong...but if this game stays close Duke will have two results every possession in the last 5 minutes...a made basket or foul shot attempts.
That's why I've said for years, for Miami to beat Duke, you have to get out to a big lead and then hold on. Haith beat Duke like that, and L has beaten Duke like that. Beating Duke in a close game is borderline impossible, because you are extremely unlikely to overcome certain disadvantages.

That's why I've said for years, for Miami to beat Duke, you have to get out to a big lead and then hold on. Haith beat Duke like that, and L has beaten Duke like that. Beating Duke in a close game is borderline impossible, because you are extremely unlikely to overcome certain disadvantages.
Like those ghost calls they get at Cameron? Yea they get a lot of those.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back