Miami Vs. Clemson Game Thread 45-43 final

View as article
Advertisement
Check out this gem of an *******. What a joke.

https://twitter.com/rickbozich

ninja'd by Navy lol

Seth Davis correctly pointed out what I mentioned above about establishment media holding long-standing bias:

Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops .@DanWolken @rickbozich **** so a team's gotta win every game by double digits to justify itself? This is a tough crowd.

Everyone has opinions, which is fine. #2 SOS, #2 RPI, #2 in the country. #1 SOS, #1RPI Duke we beat by almost 30.

You do whatever it takes on the road. Whatever it takes. We did, and we won. Anyone, and I mean anyone, would kill to be winning ugly, if it meant winning EVERY MOTHERF-ING GAME.

Game sucked, but 12-0.

Advertisement
miami has won 10 road games this year next closest team is arizona with 6. Road games are hard to win in college no matter how good or bad the team we are playing is.

Smart man. People don't realize for some reason the #1 team has changed 5 times over the last 6 weeks. The top 5 even keeps being shuffled in and new teams replace them.

#2 Duke just lost on the road for their 3 loss of the season.

:fistbump:

These are facts, some of these guys have no use for facts. WIN EVERY GAME OR YOU SUCK!!

All joking aside this was an awful offensive game, easily worst all season, and some very poor shot selection. Lazy passing and not enuff consistent emphasis to play an inside-outside game. You dont want your shooters to be scared to shoot, but we did a lot of chucking 2night, not very many open in rhythm shots and even those didnt fall.

The only thing to take away from this game is that we didnt give up, and fought our way to a victory. Other then that, we need to move on very quickly from this game.

UVA is going to be a very tough game, and u better believe they were watching this game 2night. We cannot have a similar performance or we will get worked.

I agree except the FT shooting was very good.

I don't think UVA is this juggernaut the board makes them out to be...

#145 SOS

#77 RPI

They are 3-5 on the road, full report tomorrow.

They're not good on the road. They are a top 15 team at home, and barely an NIT team on the road.

Smart man. People don't realize for some reason the #1 team has changed 5 times over the last 6 weeks. The top 5 even keeps being shuffled in and new teams replace them.

These are facts, some of these guys have no use for facts. WIN EVERY GAME OR YOU SUCK!!

All joking aside this was an awful offensive game, easily worst all season, and some very poor shot selection. Lazy passing and not enuff consistent emphasis to play an inside-outside game. You dont want your shooters to be scared to shoot, but we did a lot of chucking 2night, not very many open in rhythm shots and even those didnt fall.

The only thing to take away from this game is that we didnt give up, and fought our way to a victory. Other then that, we need to move on very quickly from this game.

UVA is going to be a very tough game, and u better believe they were watching this game 2night. We cannot have a similar performance or we will get worked.

#145 SOS

#77 RPI

They're not good on the road. They are a top 15 team at home, and barely an NIT team on the road.

And we're undefeated in the Gables, NOTHING HAS GOT TO GIVE!

Advertisement

#145 SOS

#77 RPI

I was concerned we'd run into that occasional, inevitable cold shooting night and struggle...but, turns out, that game was tonight.

#145 SOS

#77 RPI

And we're undefeated in the Gables, NOTHING HAS GOT TO GIVE!

Def don't think they're a juggernaut, but they are very capable of pulling off the upset. We cannot afford to continue this rough stretch of poor offense, and poor shot selection.

I expect Coach L to reel these guys back in, and hope we come out with confidence tomorrow night

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back