Miami vs Clemson 2005

bigpurk45

Junior
This was 1 of the best games I've ever witnessed. I want a showdown with Clemson in the ACCCG. It has to be our time again, we have waited too long! I'm very optimistic about this year. 1st we beat the breaks off Florida and run our schedule and meet & beat Clemson in the Conference championship game... Oh man... Georgia in the playoffs and then Alabama in the Championship game... oh **** My bad I fell asleep and had this wicked dream... lol Stay blessed yall

Advertisement
The oline have up like 13 sacks in the first two games that year.... And yet I'd take them over the bunch we had last year

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
The 2010 game was pretty fun too, although I had my son who was 7yrs old and had some extremely obnoxious Clemson fans in front of us. He still had a blast.

Advertisement
I remember hitting the bars in Clemson the night before the game, and Clemson buying our drinks. After the game their fans invited us to their tailgate. Fun time. Partied in Greenville that night.

sorry, I know youre young and appreciate your fandom and support but this was an insignificant game with 2 middling ACC teams

We out oline have up like 13 sacks in the first two games that year.... And yet I'd take them over the bunch we had last year
Then you’re an idiot. Our line wasn’t the problem last year, but rather a horrible offensive philosophy. One SO bad the man running it quit his **** job. Those Coker lines towards the end were far worse than anything we’ve seen since.

Advertisement
Then you’re an idiot. Our line wasn’t the problem last year, but rather a horrible offensive philosophy. One SO bad the man running it quit his **** job. Those Coker lines towards the end were far worse than anything we’ve seen since.
A lot of you sensitive little ******* need to relax when someone has a different opinion than u.... Then u ended up saying stupid **** like ur last sentence. Relax sweetheart.

First canes game I attended. Can’t wait for the day when we beat Clemson on a regular basis again.

Having a lot of friend who are Clemson fans and they think they are untouchable but some of them acknowledge we are their greatest competition in the ACC if many gets our offense together.

Advertisement
A lot of you sensitive little ******* need to relax when someone has a different opinion than u.... Then u ended up saying stupid **** like ur last sentence. Relax sweetheart.
It’s your right to have a stupid opinion. Our lines were terrible under Coker. Our entire O was putrid last year. How anyone can say the o line play was terrible when they were asked to execute plays the other team knew were coming is, well, right up your alley. No lime in the world was going to make that O look good last year. Tyler McMeans looked like Bar Milo, except he was a freaking starter.

Advertisement
Back