G Gru Sophomore Premium Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 16,451 Oct 21, 2023 #3,824 Great catch. Way to make a play Young
P Phydeaux Senior Joined Nov 13, 2011 Messages 5,534 Oct 21, 2023 #3,825 PIPO said: View attachment 262212 Young 1 v 1 and keeps calling runs Click to expand... And
Zbrod95 Thank God for the Columbus Mafia Joined Dec 13, 2015 Messages 28,538 Oct 21, 2023 #3,826 WHAT I SAY!!!! WHAT I ******* SAY!!!! All you had to do was loosen the leash
ewcanes All ACC Joined Oct 27, 2018 Messages 6,228 Oct 21, 2023 #3,829 Emory to young show. Plenty of time to still run it.
bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,383 Oct 21, 2023 #3,830 Underthrown ugly *** ball..great catch lol
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,601 Oct 21, 2023 #3,831 EMORY IS COOKING NOW FOLKS
423Hurricane I’m Well On My Way Premium Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 18,053 Oct 21, 2023 #3,832 Huge 50/50
Numb Nuts All American Premium Joined Aug 1, 2020 Messages 12,614 Oct 21, 2023 #3,833 Stars make that catch. They simply do
moneymanj Sophomore Joined Aug 10, 2018 Messages 1,477 Oct 21, 2023 #3,835 Collie young is a dude db made a great play on that big incompletion
Y YLCANE Recruit Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 4,084 Oct 21, 2023 #3,837 Like I said Chaney is full step slow