Miami vs Clemson 10/21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I mean yeah Mario plays a part but what do you really want them to do? Thats why I’ve been contesting the rumors that started on cis about how they feel about Emory. They love the kid for what he could be based on his work ethic. Not what he IS
That is the PERFECT quote about this situation. You have been spot on with your opinions and critique. God forbid anybody question ANYTHING about him.

Here's what everyone should've been asking themselves. What choice did they have but to publicly say they love love love him? Its not like they were gonna come out and say we're in deep **** and we know it.

Advertisement
Y’all are out of your mind. We saw Emory scan the field and make throws. This play calling is absolute dogsht.

Also, the Oline didn’t stay engaged and gave the defender a free jump on at least one of those bat downs.

Advertisement
Maybe Mario thinks first team to call a TO wins a prize

the absolute WORSE game coach

no way he should make $8 million a year

Advertisement
I’ve never dogged TVD once. Hopefully the porsters that do stop. Yeah, he’s thrown some bonehead interceptions …. But we’d be up big now with him.

Pathetic TO management game…

Dawson and Mario have lost this game

If Emory sucks so be it but it’s the 2nd half we’re fixing to lose this game 17-7 or 24-7

Advertisement
Why not just put jacurri in and run some triple option. If we’re not even gonna throw the ball past the los unless it’s 3rd and 12+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back