Miami vs Clemson 10/21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’d love to see the evidence to spot that ball at the .5 yard line.

There’s not 1 angle in any direction that suggested that any part of that ball was less than a full yard in the end zone.

I pitched in the minor leagues and I had a great angle to hit the ref with my 3/4 full beer and my wife wouldn’t let me. I wouldn’t have missed
There were bottles thrown on the field. I wanted to run on the field too my man

Advertisement
dawson gotta come up with some magic first drive. we need points. clemson just gonna keep chucking it deep cause they have zero fear we can score point

If we were on offense instead you just know Clemson would’ve 100% gotten their 2 points. Even fans of rival teams are saying the refs ****ed up, so that’s when you really know.
Not just rival teams. The one big white guy played for Clemson andche said it was a safety and the refs are having a poor day

Advertisement
The Announcers were clueless they were talking about forward progress. He was running backwards. There in no forward progress when you’re running backwards. If your running backwards and your tackled and stumble your down where your down. Not where your hit. That was an obvious saftey. And the ACC will come out and say they missed that call.
Clearly running backwards. The miscall with GT was bad, this one was horrible. Replay was indisputable that it was a safety. if the ACC on review says the ref got it right, there should be an official complaint filed with the ACC

Advertisement
I'm dead serious, there is no point in competing if a conference is that obvious in consistenly calling key plays against you. Tim Donaghy is applauding somewhere.

The international grounding call was bad but the safety is just unbelievable. Nobody can even remotely convince me that human error plays a factor here anymore.

Advertisement
Taylor Tannebaum
former Nole but familys full of Canes.

1697939152110.png

way motorboat GIF

How wasnt Mario pulling an Aaron Boone and got going off on the refs there?

If anything, he'd possibly regain some respect from his players

We're getting ****ed by the zebras. Our D is playing at an above acceptable level.

Emory/Dawson will need a ******* miracle 2nd half to pull this out. Lets go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back