Miami vs Clemson 10/21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
jacurri would be better at this point
Jacurri gives you more with his legs, but let's be honest: He's a wildly inaccurate passers and turnovers will kill this team. What Dawson wants to do is run the rock, and hope for some explosives. Maybe Williams gets comfortable as the game goes on and gets hot, but you can't steal this one late if you are out of it.

Now you see why van dyke plays. Williams is bad
classic CIS

overreaction both ways

emory is fine and will be good, but you can't expect any QB to win play well getting thrown in like this against clemson in his first start and his first legit competition

he'll be fine when tvd leaves and it's his turn but this was bound to be a **** show

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd rather see any of our young fast LBs on the field over Flagg. And if Flagg is gunna be on the field have it be for Maigoa please. ...

Jacurri gives you more with his legs, but let's be honest: He's a wildly inaccurate passers and turnovers will kill this team. What Dawson wants to do is run the rock, and hope for some explosives. Maybe Williams gets comfortable as the game goes on and gets hot, but you can't steal this one late if you are out of it.
That’s why I think brown should play. Like the Clemson QB atleast he can run.

Advertisement
classic CIS

overreaction both ways

emory is fine and will be good, but you can't expect any QB to win play well getting thrown in like this against clemson in his first start and his first legit competition

he'll be fine when tvd leaves and it's his turn but this was bound to be a **** show
I expect you to make wide open throws when you have no pressure. He has missed two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back