Miami vs Clemson 10/21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not a question of loving the offense. Dawson is managing a true freshman QB in his first start against one of the best defenses in the country. I’ll take the way the game has unfolded vs how it did the last 2 weeks against the 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens.
Right so u don't think with TVD he'd call a more open game allowing miami to run away from this pretty average clemson team? That's all I'm saying. Emory may very well be a great future QB for miami. I just didn't want to baptize him in this one. And by the looks of Dawson's play calling they are scared to let him rip the ball

Advertisement
Na he’s overrated by CIS
I think he is a bit overrated but in this game he’s playing like a five star. I know he sees double teams but having Bain there as well you can’t pay attention to both of them. Someone getting to the qb and blocking Bain is like being in a fight with Tyson. I think the OL wake up with hella bruises lol

Can Dawson finally call a downfield passing play this drive to take advantage of being +3 in the turnover ratio?

Advertisement
Put in faster WRs run go routes. Its not hard Dawson these mfs are facemask to facemask with our starters.

Advertisement
If we can get a score here before the half it’ll do WONDERS since we get ball to start the 2nd…eventually our Turnover luck will run out

Advertisement
Emory needs to stop this double clutch **** on every pass down field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back