Miami vs Clemson 10/21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** man!! If 11 is in we are up by 10 plus! Just on the fact he can run ALONE!!

Screenshot_20231021_203941_YouTube TV.jpg

Take away Smiths run and we have 50yds of O. Keeping pace with last year

Advertisement
I’d love to see the evidence to spot that ball at the .5 yard line.

There’s not 1 angle in any direction that suggested that any part of that ball was less than a full yard in the end zone.

I pitched in the minor leagues and I had a great angle to hit the ref with my 3/4 full beer and my wife wouldn’t let me. I wouldn’t have missed

Listen to these assclown commentators. They're disgusted that Clemson isn't dragging us.
Clemson should be. It is a back up qb that hasn't had one offensive snap in Clemson territory LMAO. Any team should be disgusted with how close it is after that. .

Advertisement
ACC REFS HAVE BEEN CALLING BULL **** ALL DAY LONG DURING ACC GAMES.

This **** is being done on purpose at this point.

Literally mind blowing bad calls.

Someday when we have a big lead and the refs are still ******** us, I hope the QB pulls a Longest Yard and just starts firing bullets into the refs crotch.

Advertisement
The fact that the officials didn’t even call it a safety initially after their little conference shows the bs in play. They know there isn’t a goal line cam. I mean how tf there isn’t one is another indictment of this trash *** conference.

Refs whatever! Our offense is horrible. So now that we see he can’f throw deep, run the mother freaking ball, use screen, tight ends! Let’s go old school! But let’s do something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back